Certificate in Nonprofit Management
The online certificate in nonprofit management offered at Loyola University New Orleans introduces learners to key current management issues for nonprofit organizations. Fundraising, board and volunteer development, budgeting, reading financial statements, leadership, marketing, and setting strategic direction are all addressed, and video commentary on these crucial topics will give you insight into how nonprofit professionals apply key concepts in their own organizations.
No prerequisites or degree requirements to register.
The program takes approximately 44 hours to complete. Course materials are available for 365 days upon purchase.
Enrollment in the certificate in the HR ethics program costs $699.
Features of Loyola’s Program
Each 3 to 5 hour, self-paced course offers an assortment of interactive exercises, videos, selected readings, case studies, and self-assessments that will engage you and help you practice effective decision making in a nonprofit setting.
More key features of the program:
- Mobile-friendly and 100% online
- Guidance from subject matter experts
- Badge and credit-awarding
Nonprofit Management Curriculum
After completing all the courses listed below, learners will engage in a simulation meant to test the concepts covered in the courseware. Some courses in this certificate award CFRE credits.
- Budgeting in a Nonprofit Organization
- How to Read a Nonprofit Financial Statement
- Leadership in a Nonprofit Organization
- Nonprofit Board and Volunteer Development
- Principles of Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations
- Strategy for Nonprofit Organizations
- Capital Campaigns
- Introduction to Grant Writing
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management
- Social Media for Nonprofits
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations
- IACET CEUs: 4.4 (Contact Hours: 44 hours)
- HRCI Credits: 35 (Type: Specified - Strategic Business: 27, General: 8)
- SHRM PDCs: 44
- CFRE Points: 42
View course descriptions and more information on the certificate purchasing page
Support Just for You
Have questions about the certificate in nonprofit management? Contact Loyola’s Office of Professional and Continuing Studies to speak one-on-one with a member of our team.