Certificate in Management Skills
Successful managers know the importance of building strong relationships with their team members. The certificate in management skills at Loyola University New Orleans equips both new and experienced managers with the skills and resources necessary to foster strong connections, lead change, and resolve potential conflicts. Whether operating in an in-person office environment or a remote work setting, managers will learn practical ways to better coach and motivate their teams.
No prerequisites or degree requirements to register.
The program takes approximately 42 hours to complete. Course materials are available for 730 days upon purchase.
Enrollment in the certificate in management skills costs $699.
On-Demand Management Skills
Purchase Loyola’s certificate in management skills at any time and complete the course materials on the schedule that works best for you. Through interactive exercises, videos, self-assessments, and case studies, the self-paced courses included in this certificate provide opportunities to practice and apply key management skills.
More key features of the program:
- Mobile-friendly and 100% online
- Guidance from subject matter experts
- Badge and credit-awarding
Valuable Skills for New and Experienced Managers
From motivating remote and hybrid teams to introducing new technology, managers must adapt to fit today’s dynamic work environment. Loyola’s management skills certificate includes 10 courses that are relevant to managers across a variety of industries.
- Leading and Managing Change
- Introduction to Negotiations
- Time Management
- Managing People
- Handling Difficult Employee Behavior
- Communicating Collaboratively
- Emotional Intelligence for Managers
- Managing Remote Employees
- Introduction to Management
- HR Fundamentals for Managers
- PMI PDUs: 39
- Leadership PDUs: 27.5
- Strategic & Business Management PDUs: 4.75
- Technical PM PDUs: 6.75
- IACET CEUs: 4.2 (Contact Hours: 42 hours)
- HRCI Credits: 39 (Type: Specified - Strategic Business: 10, General: 29)
- SHRM PDCs: 39
View course descriptions and more information on the certificate purchasing page
Support Just for You
Have questions about the certificate in management skills? Contact Loyola’s Office of Professional and Continuing Studies to speak one-on-one with a member of our team.