HRCI: HR Ethics Certificate
Human resources professionals are charged with supporting the success of their organizations in ways that are ethical and socially responsible. Ethical organizations must consider questions about what is right and fair in all decision-making processes. Because HR professionals are involved in designing and enforcing policies that impact the people who work in an organization, they play an especially powerful role in shaping the ethical culture. In the HR ethics certificate offered at Loyola University New Orleans, students will explore the relationship between human resources and creating an ethical workplace.
No prerequisites or degree requirements to register.
The program takes approximately 15 hours to complete. Course materials are available for 365 days upon purchase.
Enrollment in the certificate in the HR ethics certificate program costs $259.
Features of Loyola’s Program
Each self-paced course in this certificate program offers an assortment of interactive exercises, videos, selected readings, case studies, and self-assessments that will engage you and structure your learning about human resource ethics.
More key features of the program:
- Mobile-friendly and 100% online
- Guidance from subject matter experts
- Badge and credit-awarding
HR Ethics Curriculum
Some of the courses in this certificate program delve into theoretical and philosophical questions about how we can know what is right and wrong, while others focus on applying theory to practice in an organizational setting. After completing the courses in this certificate, the learner will be prepared to play an essential role in shaping the ethical culture in their workplace.
- HR Ethics Series: Defining Business Ethics
- HR Ethics Series: Ethical Decision Making
- HR Ethics Series: Theories of Ethics
- HR Ethics Series: Capitalism, Inequality, and Justice
- HR Ethics Series: Corporations and Corporate Social Responsibility
- HR Ethics Series: Common Ethical Challenges
- HR Ethics Series: Leadership and Organizational Ethics
- HR Ethics Series: Issues in the Workplace
- HR Ethics Series: Globalization and Ethics
- HR Ethics Series: Building an Ethical Organization
- PMI PDUs: 13.5
- Power Skills PDUs: 8
- Business Acumen PDUs: 4.25
- Ways of Working PDUs: 1.25
- IACET CEUs: 1.5 (Contact Hours: 15 hours)
- HRCI Credits: 15 (Type: Specified - Strategic Business: 10.5, General: 4.5)
- SHRM PDCs: 15
View course descriptions and more information on the certificate purchasing page
Support Just for You
Have questions about the certificate in HR ethics? Contact Loyola’s Office of Professional and Continuing Studies to speak one-on-one with a member of our team.