Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep, 6th Ed.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, this course has been cancelled. We will reschedule this course to a later date to be determined. To be added to the PACS email notification list, please email PACS@loyno.edu.
Loyola University New Orleans has partnered with Velociteach to offer PMP exam preparation. Spend four days at Loyola's Uptown campus and pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) ® exam on your first try. When you take Velociteach’s live 4-day PMP Exam Prep Course you get more than just an instructor-led class. We give you a comprehensive, accelerated learning program that includes live instruction from subject matter experts, eLearning, step-by-step guidance, and all the study tools you’ll need to pass the PMP exam. This course is based on the PMBOK® Guide—Sixth Edition.
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. The PMP can provide a significant advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification. The PMP signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide.To
** For additional information on registration requirements, parking, cancellations, loan options, and the refund policy, please click here.
The 4-day PMP course includes the following:
- Instruction from a PMP-certified Velociteach instructor with extensive industry experience
- The best-selling book The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, by Velociteach founder CEO Andy Crowe - with over 60 short videos included
- Course workbook containing quizzes, exercises, and interactive lessons
- 11 comprehensive memory device aids (color-coded mind maps for associated Knowledge Areas)
- E-learning: 6 -month access to InSite, Velociteach's interactive e-learning system, filled with audio visual modules, a testing lab with simulated practice exams, and a media center with exercises and handouts
- Flash Card Mobile App
- Quick Reference Guide (6 pages laminated)
- Audio MP3s: Audio discussions by Andy Crowe, Louis Alderman and Bill Yates
- Total of over 1,800 practice exam questions provided via InSite and the textbook
- Pre-Class Webinar prior to class to set expectations, answer common questions
- Tools and assistance with the PMP Exam Application
- Ongoing, post-class support by Velociteach's training team
- 35+ contact hours needed to satisfy PMI's education requirement
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- Four-year degree
- 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
Classes to be rescheduled!
This is a 4-day, instructor-guided, course held on Loyola's Uptown campus. Tuition: $2,147
Success Starts Here
Loyola University New Orleans has partnered with the leading provider of Project Management training, Velociteach. This PMP Exam Prep course will prepare you pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) ® exam on your first try.